Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby number three?!!

So If you haven't heard through the grape vine already I'm pregnant with our third child! We found out a couple months ago but things have been so busy I just haven't gotten around to officially announcing it on the world wide web. I'm nearly 15 weeks along, and just yesterday we found out that we will be having a girl! I'm thrilled to bring a girl into the mix, it will be a new experience but so much fun! I'm so excited to buy lots of girl clothes! We haven't thought of any names yet but I have a few that I like. My due date is January 3rd so I have some time to prepare thankfully. I'm starting to show a bit already but I'm not going to post a picture just yet because it just looks like I ate a big meal or something, haha.

 The technician was so sure it was a girl that she told me I could start buying her clothes, yay! We look the boys into the ultrasound room with us and when we found out it was a girl Parker began to smile and clap, it was too adorable! Easton was looking kind of glum though(he was being shy and didn't know why I was laying on the table with goop on my stomach).

Here is a picture of our little girl:

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

SOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parker is sooo cute. And Easton.. I love that kid! You're going to be a great Mommy to a little girl. She'll def. call you her best friend. I can already see it now :)

Team Smith Adventures said...

Congratulations! Penny is so excited it is a girl. And you guys are very brave :)

Kristina said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

thatssoyouphotographybutton