Monday, August 22, 2011

Family/Maternity Photoshoot

These Pictures were taken not too long ago at the park inside our community. Easton was tired and hot during the shoot so we didn't stay out there for too long and I wasn't sure if we were even able to get any good shots because of the cranky fit he was throwing. BUT my sister's photography skills ROCK and somehow she got all these awesome pictures(and a BUNCH more not shown. I adore my little family and I can't wait for the next love of my life to join us...in TWO WEEKS!!!


I love my husband! He is such an amazing husband and father.



This is Easton and his cousin(Kellie's daughter) Gwen, only 4 1/2 months apart!





My model baby!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love your cute family! And I can't wait for my little nephew to join our family!

Kellie said...

Ps- shameless plug: Click on the photos to enlarge them to see them at better quality. :)

thatssoyouphotographybutton