Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cerritos Library

Last Monday I met up with my mom, Kristi and Kellie and her girls at the Cerritos Library. It was my second time going there but the first time I actually went inside(so the first time didn't really count). First we ate and then took the kids to play in the water. Easton LOVES water. If he hurts himself around the house I just have to put him in the sink or bath with the water running and he is instantly happy! He was NOT afraid of the water at all when we got there and went was soaked in seconds!
Photobucket
Sisters(maternity shot?) Is Kristi not the prettiest thing?!
Photobucket
Gwen was a little apprehensive at first but she soon got right into it with Easton!
Photobucket
Kellie and Cami! I still can't believe how good Kellie looks...two babies and she looks as hot as ever!
Photobucket
My awesome mom helping Gwen get used to the water. She is so hands on with her grandkids.
Photobucket
Afterwards we changed the kids and went inside. The fish tank was beautiful!
Photobucket
We loved the cute light house inside the children's library
Photobucket

It was a perfect afternoon! I can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

This week is supposed to be SOOO hot. Let's go again!

The Fossetts said...

I love those photos!!! I'm so happy you had fun with the girls and the babies :) Soooo awesome.

thatssoyouphotographybutton