Sunday, August 28, 2011

39 weeks pregnant today...

And as you can see from my TWO thumbs up I am very excited about it! I didn't realize till now when I looked at these photos how big my bump is! WOW! I don't know if it's because of the baby or all the pizza I've been eating! The doctor did say he has grown a lot in the past few weeks and will probably be as big or bigger than Easton when he was born(8lbs 10oz, 21in). I still feel pretty good and I have been extremely grateful for this easy pregnancy so far...I hope my body doesn't make up for it when I'm in labor!





5 comments:

Kellie said...

I cannot get over how beautiful you look!

The Fossetts said...

I agree with Kellie. Beautiful Preggo Momma here!!!!!

Whim Wham Life said...

Love the adorable/beautiful baby bump! xoxo

Stesha said...

aawww you look beautiful!! love your blog :)

CLassic & Bubbly

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you look adorable :)! loving the belly, loving your blog!

thatssoyouphotographybutton