Saturday, October 1, 2011

kelliebellie

Last night Kellie and I had a much needed girl's night shopping trip to the Brea Mall. I was most looking forward to going to H&M! I got a couple things to cover up the baby fat and a couple to motivate me to lose it! Kellie has recently found a love for fashion and I'm so excited about it. I love her bold new style that she rocks on her new tiny body! As soon as I get rid of this extra 20 lbs i'm raiding her closet! After the mall we decided it was best if we didn't go out to dinner since we're both dieting and have will power...NOT! It's rare we can eat out in peace without our kids crawling all over us! We went to Taco Nazo and had some delicious fish tacos, soooo yummy! I love my awesome sister. Thank you for the fun night out Kellie!
Check out the cool furry hat she got!...jk, she's not THAT bold!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

You are the BEST shopping buddy. And eating buddy... :) PS- I was SICK the whole night from eating so much. Then I woke up the next morning and drank horchata for bfast! hahaha

KaceFace said...

Hahaha! That's awesome!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my, hehe.

Love your blog btw =-)

thatssoyouphotographybutton