Monday, November 28, 2011

Maui '11

So a few weeks ago JJ and I went to Hawaii with our two babies, my best friend/cousin Sandy, JJ's three best friends Jason, Jeff and Lawrence, and Lawrence's sister Jooree. I was really fun and so nice to get away for a week...the plane ride there and back was pretty rough but we survived. We definately will not be taking any more vacations that require taking a plane for now on though, we learned our lesson! We stayed at Napili Shores on Maui, Sandy's family owns a condo there that we got to stay at, it was right by the beach and SO beautiful. The condo was also right by an amazing little restaurant called The Gazebo where we ate the most amazing macadamia nut pancakes everrrrrr. One of my favorite things about the trip was spending so much time with my best friend Sandy, we haven't spent that much time together since I got married but it was like old times hanging out all day and night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One night the guys decided to have a doughnut eating contest, JJ won with 17! I fell asleep before they started the contest but I did wake up to Jason throwing up in the bathroom, haha!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Fossetts said...

Awww!! I'm so happy for you. It sounds like it was a great time :) It looks like it too. I love it! <3

Natalie said...

YOU BLOGGED!
;)
Those photo's of Easton are adorable touching Parker so nicely and was he asleep with the hat over his eyes? He loved the beach, didn't he!
Parker is a doll (of course).

thatssoyouphotographybutton