Monday, November 28, 2011

Parker

In a week Parker will be 3 months old! Time is flying like crazy and Parker is growing so fast. I love him so much, he is such a happy baby. He is always smiling, laughing and talking, it melts my heart over and over!
Parker is a pretty good sleeper so far, he usually only wakes up once a night. I feel SO lucky because Easton used to wake up 3 to 4 times a night when he was an infant. So far life is going pretty smooth, having two kids can be tough but it's not as hard as I thought...but I might think differently once Parker is mobile and both boys are getting into everything! On a side note, just in the last month Easton broke my CD clock radio, our Wii, and our clear play DVD player and my necklace that I had just bought and wore only once(he ripped it off my neck)...I blame myself mostly for not keeping a better eye on him but it's hard to follow him around while i'm feeding or changing Parker. But toddlers break things, and as long as he doesn't break any bones I will stay positive!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Easton is slowly starting to pay more attention to Parker, it's so sweet when he talks to him and touches him.
Photobucket

JJ is such a great dad!
Photobucket

No comments:

thatssoyouphotographybutton