Monday, March 19, 2012

The day of Easton's Birthday...

On Easton's actual birthday day we went to my sister Kellie's house to play and eat. I made some homemade pizza dough and funfetti cupcakes that morning and brought them over. The pizza came out pretty good even though I burned the crust a little. I also attempted to make bread sticks but I ended up making bread blobs...still good though! after lunch we let the kids decorate the cupcakes.
Photobucket
Gwen was such a good helper
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kellie put up this cute birthday sign for him!
Photobucket
Grandma Hess and Parker
Photobucket
I love this picture of Gwen holding Parker(He's huge!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

we had so much fun! Thank you Kellie for having us over and providing the pictures!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

These pictures just make me SO, so, so happy. I love you and your little guys.

Team Smith Adventures said...

I can't believe Parker is only 3 weeks older than Penny! Happy Birthday, Easton!

The Fossetts said...

How fun!!!! I love your pizza making. It looks so gooood. :)

A "cheery" disposition said...

all of these photos are just so cute. Gwen is adorable with all the food her face.

Whim Wham Life said...

cuties all around! what a fun party! xoxo

thatssoyouphotographybutton