Monday, March 19, 2012

Easton's 2nd Birthday Party

A couple weeks ago we celebrated Easton's 2nd Birthday with our family. It was a western themed party! 

Photobucket
Our little Sheriff 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kellie dressed Cami up as a little Indian, so cute!
Photobucket
Liv and my Mom
Photobucket
For the first half of the party Easton only wanted to hang out with Jason and Jeff, Jason was so sweet to feed Easton.
Photobucket

Photobucket
blowing out the candles!
Photobucket
I loved our cow print cake! Amanda from Dream Cakes made the cake and our cupcakes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made some corn dog muffins and they came out pretty yummy!
Photobucket
My mom made a big root beer float, so good!
 Photobucket
Easton was having too much fun to stop and open his gifts so Gwen stepped in to help!
Photobucket

Thank you to all our family who came! I can't believe how time flies, It feels like we were just celebrating his first birthday. I'm so thankful to have my sweet little babies in my life. Being a mother is the most rewarding thing I've ever had the privilege to do. 

4 comments:

Kellie said...

You sure know how to throw a party, pardner! Happiest birthday to lovable little E.

The Fossetts said...

SO MUCH FUN. These pics makes me miss you guys so much!!!! AH! I can't handle all the cuteness. Easton is growing up sooo fast. So cute <3

his little lady said...

oh gosh, this themed party is absolutely adorable!!! i am loving that cake, sheriff easton ;)
xo TJ

Alison said...

That is an amazing cake!

thatssoyouphotographybutton