Wednesday, February 29, 2012

time got away from me

I don't think I have enough time(aka i'm way too lazy) to do a post for the last couple months so here are pictures of the past events.

There has been lots of cousin time as usual with Gwen and Camilla
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pizza making(delicious)
Photobucket

Nature walks at Eldorado Park
Photobucket

Lots of smiles from Parker
Photobucket

Visits to the petting Zoo near our house
Photobucket

Sugar cookies
Photobucket

Grandma T. time
Photobucket

Valentine's Day:
Funniest, sweetest, cutest book ever from JJ
Photobucket
V-day morning my sister Kellie had a party for the kids and here are all Easton's valentines:
Photobucket

Big Bear with my siblings and parents(I didn't get too many pictures on the trip)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Daddy shaved Easton's beautiful hair off
Photobucket

And some sibling time
Photobucket

This weekend we will be celebrating Easton's 2nd birthday. In the last month Easton's vocabulary has BOOMED! He say sooooo many words now it's crazy. Parker is almost 6 months old and he is huge! All is well in the Bullard home...crazy, but well.



1 comment:

Kellie said...

My poor children. Who dressed Gwen in polka-dot pants and a striped rainbow top?! Me. I love all of your pictures! JJ tossing that pizza is so cool.

thatssoyouphotographybutton